Monday, December 8, 2014

Can you hear me Santa?


God, this isn't for you. It's for Santa so, you can go listen to someone else. Santa, can you hear me? I am sorry for pouring fish tank water into my sister's water bottle, but she told a lie. Her friend called her fish lips and she said she is not a fish and that she is allergic to fish, but she's not. I proved it my putting the water the fish touch, their bath water into her water bottle. She drank the hole thing and nothing happened. I told her friend and then her friend got me in trouble, but I was doing the right thing by proving she lied. I told my mom and dad I didn't do it. I think they believe me because I gave them my cute look and they always smile when I do that, but I know you saw me and I am sorry about the fish water. Please bring me my presents and I promise to let my sister tells lies forever.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment