Saturday, June 25, 2011

Prewedding Pictures

Let me introduce you to Dawn and Brian. They are not your average bride and groom. They make their own rules and faithfully live by them. This is why I love them so much. Yes her dress is black, she has a few piercings and tattoos. I admire her individuality and her strength to be herself. As for Brian, he is her quiet support system which can not be matched in strength. 

The two of them live in Colorado, but were here visiting. Dawn, knowing I am a bit eccentric myself, knew I should be the one to photograph them. I was more than excited.  Being that they have so much personality, we had to shoot at a location that fit them. You will notice though, the beach shoot looks a bit more mainstream. Yep, she has that side to her too.















No comments:

Post a Comment